Norwich City Elite Football Programme
Develop your education and football with Norwich City Canaries
The Norwich City Elite Football Development programme is an exciting tier in Norwich City FC's player pathway, new for September 2016.
Delivered in partnership with the club & Easton & Otley College, the innovative programme will provide an official 'Shadow Squad' for Norwich City FC's Academy - the Norwich City Canaries - and is designed to support talented young footballers.
The programme is for 16 to 18-year-olds, and combines 11-a-side football development with a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science at Easton & Otley College.
The education provision forms the core of the programme, while former Norwich City captain Adam Drury will head up the football element.
Download the 2016 prospectus here.
- Study a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (equivalant to 3 A-Levels)
- Six hours of coaching per week, led by Norwich City FC legend Adam Drury
- Training venues at Norwich City FC's Colney Training Centre, Easton College & Carrow Park
- Represent Norwich City Canaries against professional football clubs in the National Football Youth League, including:
- Home games will be played at Colney Training Centre, ensuring scholars have the opportunity to play in a best-in-class environment.
- Access to unique Norwich City FC experiences
- Norwich City FC / sport based work experience
- Opportunities for career progression with CSF
Five GCSE A*-C grades, including Maths & English, while demonstrating the appropriate football abilities.
How to apply:
Submit the online application form here, call 01603 761122, or email email@example.com.
Developed in partnership with: