Football and Education Programme (East Norfolk)
Opportunity for Year 11/12s to continue their education through football
The East Norfolk Elite Football programme is an outstanding opportunity for young talented footballers between the ages of 16-19 to continue their academic, footballing and career development through East Norfolk Sixth Form College and Norwich City Football Club.
The programme provides the chance for players to combine an intensive 11-a-side football training and college fixture programme with a BTEC Level 2 or 3 Extended Diploma in Sport, over a two-year period.
View the 2017/18 prospectus here.
- Study a BTEC Level 2 or 3 Extended Diploma in Sport
- Units include Anatomy & Physiology, Sports Coaching, and Sports Psychology
- Education at East Norfolk Sixth Form College (consistently featured in the Top 20 of all colleges nationally)
- Comprehensive weekly football coaching programme with Norwich City CSF coaches
- Access to state-of-the-art gym, programme's designated physiotherapist and performance analysis.
- Futsal activities and fixtures to support technical development
- Competitive fixture programme in the National College League
- Home fixtures played at Gorleston FC's Emerald Park stadium
- Chance to also represent Norwich City FC in fixtures in the Conference Youth Alliance against other professional football clubs
- Access to unique Norwich City FC experience
- Norwich City FC / sport based work experience
- Opportunities for career progression with CSF
How to apply:
Submit the online course application form here, call 01603 761122, email email@example.com or visit www.eastnorfolk.ac.uk/apply or visit www.helpyouchoose.org (Norfolk based participants only).
Developed in partnership with: