Healthy lifestyle camps for 10-16 year olds
Fit4it is a FREE fun and interactive healthy lifestyle programme. The programme is aimed at providing young people with the opportunity to learn about health and nutrition whilst gaining confidence through making new friends and taking part in different sports and team building activities.
Fit4it has been designed in conjunction with Norfolk County Council's Public Health and run in association with Children & Young People’s Health Services Norfolk (Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust) and Inspire International. Fit4it is open to those between the ages of 10-16 with a higher than average BMI (for younger age groups, please see our offering here.
As well as providing young people with the opportunity to make new friends and take part in fun and exciting activities, our friendly team and group of coaches will provide them with the tools to maintain a healthy weight at home.
About Fit4it Camps
Camps take place during school holidays and include a residential at a outdoor activity centre.
The Fit4it Camps programme includes:
- 4-day residential at an activity centre
- Interactive health workshops
- Adventure activities such as abseiling, climbing and low ropes.
- Range of sports including football, netball, dodgeball & much more
- Celebration Evening at Norwich City Football Club.
Who is eligible for Fit4it Camps?
The progamme is aimed at the following:
• Participants aged 10-16 years old
• Participants who may be struggling to control or maintain a healthy weight
• Participants who may lack self-confidence
• Participants who have a desire to learn about nutrition and healthy lifestyles
As places on the programme are limited, participants must fulfil these requirements in order to secure a place and we will assess your eligibility upon receiving your expression of interest form.
How to apply?
For details of programmes and any further information, please contact the Health Coordinator - email@example.com.
Please also be aware that places are limited. As the programme is free, we anticipate these places to fill quickly. To avoid disappointment register your interest with us as soon as possible.