Becoming a partner school
Benefits of working with us
All schools that the Foundation work with during curriculum time are awarded CSF Partner School status.
This allows us to focus our attentions in supporting your school's needs, aims and objectives. Schools are granted Partner School status for the duration of their contracts with the Foundation.
• Infrastructure of support for quality assurance, finance, communication and safeguarding.
• Norwich City FC ticket offers for staff and parents
• Priority entry into CSF's tournament programme
• Signed Norwich City football to use for fundraising events
• Funded Teaching Training opportunities for unlimited numbers of staff
...plus many more!
As a charity the Foundation is often able to support local schools with the costs of your provision. Last academic year numerous schools benefited from this opportunity.
To discuss the Foundation’s School Sport Programme and available support in further detail, please contact our Schools Development Officer, on 01603 761122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.