Fit4it Junior Camp
Free healthy living holiday Camp for 7-12 year olds
The Fit4it Junior Camp programme is designed in conjunction with Public Health and is available to 7-12 year olds.
The camp is completely FREE* and offers the following:
• Information about healthy living and wellbeing
• Chance to make new friends
• Opportunity to build confidence and self-esteem
• Take part in a variety of different sports
• Two day residential at Eaton Vale Activity Centre
*subject to a £20 retainer fee
About Eaton Vale Activity Centre
Eaton Vale Activity Centre is a unique, fully equipped outdoor activity centre set in the beautiful countryside of Eaton.
Built in 2002 as a joint venture between Norfolk Scouts and Guides, the main site incorporates outstanding residential and camping facilities with open green spaces for wide games and a choice of over 20 different outdoor activities. The centre also has its own high quality conference venue.
As Norfolk’s leading outdoor activity and education centre, Eaton Vale has grown into a premier activity location for all kinds of local, national and international groups. Although set in around 13.5 acres, the main buildings and activities are fairly close together, with limited walking time between each activity.
Who is eligible?
The Junior Camp is aimed at the following:
• Participants aged 7-12 years old
• Participants who may be struggling to control or maintain a healthy weight
• Participants who may lack self-confidence
• Participants who have a desire to learn about nutrition and healthy lifestyles
As places on the Camp are limited, participants must fulfil these requirements in order to secure a place and we will assess your eligibility upon receiving your expression of interest form.
How to apply?
If you are interested in finding out more about the Fit4it Junior Camp, please contact email@example.com.
READ MORE: Young campers enjoy February half-term camp