Our guiding principles
The Foundation is organised across our themes - Football, Sport, Health, Disability, Social Engagement, Schools and Education.
Throughout all these, we have one clear vision:
"To help people achieve their goals by delivering quality, innovative services through football and sport"
To deliver a wide range of innovative, quality programmes that engage people through football and sport
To inspire and raise aspirations enabling continued participation, supporting physical, educational and personal development to create a more active and healthier way of life
To work together to make a positive impact on individuals and the wider communities to enable people to achieve their goals and progression in life
- To deliver professional, quality, safe, affordable services to all users
- Respect and listen to the views of children, young people, adults and our partners
- Invest in and support staff to enable development and progression
- Provide excellent communication and customer care
- Provide opportunities that empower and engage all users
Our Strategic Goals
Our strategic aims reflect the balance of maintaining existing football programmes whilst developing new opportunities through wider sports. The importance of sustainability whilst investigating growth of the organisation is paramount. It is also important to recognise the need for securing wider sources of incomes through donations, fundraising and trading income.
- Maintain and increase the quality of current projects and core delivery programmes to ensure partner, funders and customer satisfaction is achieved
- To raise the profile and awareness of the Foundation in order to show its impact and value within the community
- To ensure the sustainability of the charity through a diverse range of income opportunities whilst meeting the needs of the community
- To increase the growth of the charity through effective research, consultation, planning and development of programmes engaging new customers
- To identify and engage with partners, businesses and organisations to meet the aims of the charity and the wider community
- To develop education, sport, health and well-being facilities that will provide multi-generational projects and services with unique features
- To use the power of Norwich City FC to engage supporters and the wider community to help the Club meet their corporate and social responsibilities